LATITUDE NP POLICIES:
1) We ask that all cancellations and/or rescheduled appointments be given with at least 24 hours notice whenever possible.
2) Some treatments can only be performed at a specific location, due to requiring the proper technology this location offers. We will do our best to book your session at your preferred location, however in some cases this will not be possible.
3) We accept payments in the form of Cash, e-transfer, debit or credit and all payments are required at the time of your treatment.
4) Consultations are sometimes required to accurately quote your service costs and to assess your treatment options and form a plan. Consultations are free of charge.
5) We require you to fill out all applicable paperwork before your service, and reserve the right to photograph your treatment results before and after your service. We will always take steps to hide your identity and distinguishing features before posting these photos on our website or social media.
1) If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, please stay home and cancel your appointment.
2) Masks must be worn at all times, with the exception of when you are being evaluated or having a treatment done.
3) You will be asked to sanitize your hands before and after your appointment.
4) Covid screening paperwork must be filled out upon arrival, and you will be asked a series of questions to further evaluate your health.
5) We ask that you do not bring additional people to your appointments to minimize the number of people in the space and allow for safe social distancing.
6) We are open by appointment only, so please be sure to call or text us when you arrive in case the front doors are locked.
For more information on Covid-19 and how to protect yourself and others, please click here.
1) Do injectables hurt?
While each person's threshold for pain is different, medical injectables are not considered very painful by many clients. We use a topical numbing ointment before our injections which eases most of the discomfort of the actual needle. Some areas are more sensitive than others, but overall you can expect to feel a small pinch.
2) What can I expect after my service?
Most clients can expect some minor swelling and light bruising at the injection site after their service. Some may experience a small amount of localized pain at the injection site, but these symptoms should subside over a couple days. You can expect your recovery time to be minimal, and can return to most normal daily activities right after your appointment. Your service provider will go over any aftercare instructions and tell you what you can expect during your appointment.
3) Can I come if I am pregnant, or have a medical condition?
We ask that you let us know if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing medical conditions that may impact your treatment or healing time during your consultation or at the time of booking so we can ensure you are a safe candidate for cosmetic injections. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is not safe for you to receive Botulinum Injections or Dermal fillers, as they have not been fully tested on pregnant women and are not currently approved for use.
4) Why aren't your prices listed on your website?
Pricing for injectables has many factors to consider when giving someone a quote for treatments. Some treatments require more time, the use of more advanced technology and equipment, more physical supplies and of course the cost of the product being used during your session. We would love to give you a quote for your services, you just need to get in touch!
5) What kinds of products and brands do you work with?
We only work with the most reputable and reliable products on the market. While we have access to other products, we work the most with a couple companies. Galderma, (who makes Restylane dermal fillers and Dysport toxin injections) Prollenium, (who makes Revanesse dermal fillers) and Merz Pharmaceuticals (who make Xeomin). If you'd like to learn more about these products, or have another one in mind, please contact us.
6) Are these treatments permanent?
Botulinum toxin injections, dermal fillers and other injectables are considered non-permanent, temporary treatments. Depending on the person and treatment, results can last for months to years. In the case of dermal fillers, if you wish to reverse your treatment, we can dissolve your fillers with an injection. In order to maintain your results, you will have to return for additional injections and treatments - just like you would have to touch up your roots at the salon.
7) What if I have more questions that aren't answered here?
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and contact us! You can call us directly, email us or fill out the form located on the contact page of this website.